Effective Date: October 12, 2021
2.INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect, transmit, and store information about you in connection with your use of the Website or our services, including certain personal information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, credit card information, your responses to our survey questions, and information relating to any orders you place;
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details;
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such technical and navigational information. This type of information may include computer browser type, internet protocol (IP) address, operating system, pages visited and time spent on our Website, and other communication data; and
- Information provided by third parties. We may obtain demographic and other personal information from companies about you that helps enhance our information we have about our customers.
3.HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Generally, we use the information we collect in the following ways: responding to your inquiries, providing you with information about our products and services that you request from us or other information that you find useful (regardless if a business relationship exists between us), aggregate statistics about our customer's preferences, processing orders you have submitted, maintaining your account, to carry out obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us or to which we are entitled under applicable law, to carry out any other purposes which are permitted or required under applicable law, or which are disclosed to you and to which you consent. To ensure that you receive any e-mails that we may send to you, confirmations may be sent to us or our service provider when you open such emails or click certain email links. These confirmations may also show whether your e-mail application supports graphics so we can tailor our messages to you.
- The information we collect about you may also be used or analyzed by us to improve our web design and functionality, show our ads on sites across the internet, enhance our ability to service you, and estimate our audience size and usage patterns. For the same reasons, we may also obtain other non-personally identifiable information about your general internet usage by using cookies. We may share non-personally identifiable information with third parties in connection with referral relationships and for reasons stated herein.
- Occasionally, we may use your personal information to deliver marketing and account information relevant to you, such as discount coupons, information about new product offerings, reservation confirmations, surveys, account information, notification services, and for administrative reasons.
- By providing your cellular number, where permitted by law, you agree to permit Zeromax to contact you by text messaging or by using an automatic telephone dialing system and/or a prerecorded voice regarding matters relevant to your account, including, without limitation, estimated time of arrivals and pickups of container(s), status of your contract, accounts payable and gypsy moth documentation, as applicable, and any other operational or account matters.
4.DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates for the purposes of providing services;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and to perform a variety of functions, such as fulfilling orders, billing and collection, assisting with marketing and promotions, credit card processing, transportation services, conducting contests or sweepstakes, helping us improve our product and service offerings and our website, providing technical services for our Website, data analytics, etc. Such third parties are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Zeromax’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Zeromax about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To our carefully selected service providers to market their products or services to you if we believe that their respective products or services may be of interest to you (e.g., packing and loading services).
- With your consent.
- As permitted or required by applicable law.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process (e.g., subpoenas), including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Zeromax, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You may opt-out of receiving any of our marketing or promotional emails at any time by sending an e-mail to [email protected] stating your request or by using the links provided in any commercial emails received from us.
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising.
If you do not want us to share your personal information with an unaffiliated third party for promotional services, you can opt-out at any time by sending an email to [email protected] stating your request.
Tracking Technologies and Advertising.
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. We do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or mechanisms.
Right of Access
You have a right to know what information we hold about you and in some cases to have the information communicated to you. If you wish to exercise this right please contact us letting us know that you wish to exercise your right of access and what information in particular you would like to receive. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any information. Please note that we may not be able to provide all the information you ask for, for instance if the information includes personal information about another person. Where we are not able to provide you with information that you have asked for, we will endeavor to tell you why.
Right to correct Personal Information
We try to keep the information that we hold about you accurate and up to date. Should you realize that any of the information that we hold about you is incorrect, please let us know by email and we will correct it as soon as we can.
In some circumstances you have a right to have some of the Personal Information that we hold about you deleted. Should you wish to have any information about you deleted, please contact us using the information below. Where we delete Personal Information about you, we may still retain some or all of that information for other purposes such as maintaining financial records, protecting or enforcing legal rights, maintaining marketing suppression lists or for technical reasons such as maintaining technical security or our database integrity. We may also retain your information in an anonymized form.
If you have created an account with us, you can ask us to deactivate that account by contacting us using the information below. We may ask you for other information before we are able to deactivate your account. That information might include information about your mobile device.
Restriction of processing
In some cases, you may have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data, such as when you are disputing the accuracy of your data held by us.
Right to object.
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data about you which is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests.
Direct Marketing Opt-Out.
If you have elected to receive direct marketing communications from us, you can change your mind at any time by following the opt out link in any marketing communication that is sent to you. If you have elected to receive more than one type of marketing communications from us, you may need to opt out of all of them individually. It may take a few days for us to update our records before any opt out is effective.
Right to opt-out (California): California residents have the right to opt out of the sale of Personal Information, which is defined in a way that may include the transfer of data to third parties to personalize ads for you. If you opt out of the ‘sale of your information, we will not sell your information, including to our advertising partners, but you may still see ads on our Website and some of our partners may deliver ads to you, based on information they hold on you.
Right to opt-out (Nevada). Nevada law (SB 220) requires website operators to provide a way for Nevada consumers to opt out of the sale of certain information that the website operator may collect about them. We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties as defined in Nevada law, and will not do so in the future without providing you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out of such sale as required by law. If you have any questions regarding our data privacy practices or our compliance with Nevada data privacy law, please contact us using the information provided below.
You must be at least 13 years old to register an account on our Website use our services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from users under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at the address listed below. If we become aware that a user under 13 has provided us with Personal Information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the user’s account.
We take appropriate security and technical measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, loss and misuse. In addition, we request that our suppliers who process Personal Information on our behalf take a range of security measures designed to help protect your Personal Information and maintain an appropriate level of security. However, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information online and offline, as the Internet by its nature is not a secure environment and the nature of security risks is constantly evolving. As such you should always take care when sharing your information online.
- Via email to: [email protected]
- In writing to Zeromax Moving and Storage LLC, 289 24th Street, Brooklyn NY 11232, USA
All materials © 2021 Zeromax Moving and Storage LLC, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.